By purchasing an airline ticket, you are guaranteed to have a seat on the plane for the flight(s) that you booked. However, the possibility of selecting the exact seating is not guaranteed and is subject to both availability and the carrier’s specific policies.
Planning your trip
- During booking, pay attention to the type of fare used. Basic economy fares are giving the best rates yet will typically restrict both changes/ cancellations and additional amenities selections such as seat assignments.
- Once you have a ticket, check with our support team if your flight allows seat selection and/or if the seat maps are open for the required flights.
Requesting a free of charge seat selection:
- Contact us through Chat.
- Allow us up to 1h to process your request.
- Receive an update regarding your request directly to your inbox.
- If a seat selection was requested, confirm the arrangements with the carrier before check-in.
Important Note: Seat selections before check-in may be restricted by the carrier. If that is the case, we will notify you about the limited seat map access. If the seat assignment is successfully requested with the carrier, it will place a reservation for the desired seat on the plane. This does not guarantee that the seat assignment will stay in place if it is affected by the schedule change or an irregular operation, as these changes typically affect all of the previously made arrangements.
In order to ensure that all of the arrangements stay in place, we highly recommend reconfirming your selections directly with the carrier at least 48 hours prior to the originally scheduled departure time, or the latest, before you check-in.
In case you decide to select the seats in advance and you are ready to pay for the seat assignment, please contact the carrier operating your flight. All the charges, refunds, and transfers of the prepaid seats are processed directly by the airline that operates the flight.